- June Sun 14th 10.30–1.30pm and Sun 28th 4.30-6.30pm
- July Sun 12th 10.30–1.30pm and Sun 26th 4.30-6.30pm
About Hypnobirthing with Jo
Jo is well known in Walthamstow, East London for her passion, warmth and wealth of experience in supporting mothers, partners and babies, before and after birth.
- She has helped over 1,000 families prepare for birth over the last 10 years through her highly respected and popular Hypnobirthing programme.
- Jo arranges bumps or babies oriented workshops run by specialists for new parents and their babies, including the ever popular ‘sleep workshops’. New for autumn 2017 are Couples Preparation for Birth using yoga, breathing and relaxation. New for spring 2018 is Dad and Baby Massage weekend workshops.
- Jo has a special passion for making sure women aren’t isolated after birth because those first few weeks are vital to postnatal mental health and wellbeing. A lot of her activities include informal social aspects; be it the weekly ‘Hypnomums’ club; meals with other course group members; homemade cakes, chats and support after baby massage classes.
- Her Complementary Health Centre, The Health Works, in East London offers a diverse range of support therapies and classes run by specialist teachers, including pre and postnatal Pilates and yoga classes and the much-loved Baby Massage and Yoga classes.
Click here to find out more about Baby Massage and join the community of yogimamas and yogipapas (yes, mums don’t just have all the fun!)
If you’d like to find out about other classes, including pre and post-natal Pilates and Yoga or other treatments for you and/or your baby then contact Health Works reception on 02085037794 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org