The online course (using Zoom) consists of 4 classes. Three Sunday mornings in a row from 10.15-12.30 and one evening just before your birth 6-7.30pm or 7.30-9pm.
The cost for the online course is £250 which includes an extensive package of extras:
- Comprehensive, easy to use Workfolder (pdf)
- Extensive MP3 of relaxation and visualisation scripts
- Twice weekly Hypnomums Club sessions
- Free Pregnancy Fitness class with my daughter, Chloe http://www.thebodypeople.co.uk
- Free Baby Massage and Yoga class with myself or Chloe.
- Hypnomums Club membership – see benefits below.
The In House course takes place at Walthamstow Toy Library in the heart of the village and consists of 3 sessions. A Saturday from 10-1pm and Sunday of the same weekend from 4-6.30pm. This is followed by a social meal out at the local Castle pub which is a few minutes away. The third session is one evening just before the birth from 6-7.30pm or 7.30-9pm and this will be on zoom.
The cost for the In House course is £345 (£315 early bird discount) and includes all of the above package of extras.
Each woman also gets membership of the Hypnomums Club which meets twice weekly for free practice sessions.
- Free twice weekly practice sessions up until the birth. Meet women from other courses and make your “Baby-Mum” friends.
- Dads or partners Refresher sessions so they are really well prepared to be a great birth companion, plus they get to make friends too!
- Membership of Walthamstow Hypnobirthing Facebook group plus the E17 Hypnomums Social group to keep in touch with all your new friends and to get all the latest fabulous birth stories.
- Free Mums Fitness class during pregnancy.
- Free Baby Massage & Yoga class after the baby is born.
- The extra classes are all online using zoom plus In House too.
Private 1-2-1 courses can be booked at a time of your choice and costs £495, this includes all of the above also.
Upcoming Course Dates:
September – Sundays 13th, 20th and 27th from 10.15-12.30pm
October – Sundays 11th, 18th and 25th from 10.15-12.30pm
At the moment all the courses are on zoom until lockdown eases enough for us to be safe to meet as a group again. The course on zoom has exactly the same format as the In House course. It has all the same free extras described in the Course Content.
OCTOBER ANNOUNCEMENT – If there is no 2nd spike of Covid then I am aiming to run an In House course at the Toy Library on Saturday 17th from 10-1pm and Sunday 18th from 4-6.30pm followed by a night out in the Castle pub. Please note the higher cost of the In House course, see above.
Courses run every month, email for future dates if you don’t see what you require.