It is recommended that you start the course between 20-37 weeks, however if you start later then I will arrange for you to have some extra practice beforehand in the Hypnomums Club. In fact everyone is welcome to join Hypnomums Club before they start the course. It’s fun and sociable and you learn lots of extra info about antenatal, birth and postnatal matters.
There are two options for learning – either online via Zoom or In House, face to face. Both have exactly the same content and social possibilities, We set up our whats app groups and people start meeting up pretty quickly or chatting away on messenger.
The Zoom course consists of 3 classes. Two sessions run over two separate days that are 3hrs plus one evening just before your birth from 7.15-9.45pm. Class 2 is followed by dinner at a pub or restaurant in Walthamstow at a mutually agreed date. You will be invited to join the current In House What’s App group so that you can make new friends.
The In House course consists of 3 classes. A Saturday and Sunday from 2.30-6pm plus one evening just before your birth from 7.15-9.45pm. Class 2 is followed by dinner in a pub or restaurant.
The cost for the Zoom course is £250, In House course is £345, both of which include an extensive package of extras:
- Comprehensive, easy to use digital Workfolder
- Extensive MP3 of relaxation and visualisation scripts
- Weekly Hypnomums Club sessions on zoom and periodically at The Toy Library
- Free Pregnancy Fitness or Prenatal Pilates class with my daughter, Chloe http://www.thebodypeople.co.uk
- Free Baby Massage and Yoga class with Chloe.
- Hypnomums Club membership – see benefits below.
The In House course (plus occasional Hypnomums club sessions) takes place at Walthamstow Toy Library.
Each woman also gets membership of the Hypnomums Club which meets weekly for free practice sessions.
- Free weekly practice sessions up until the birth. Meet women from other courses and make your “Baby-Mum” friends.
- Dads or partners Refresher sessions so they are really well prepared to be a great birth companion, plus they get to make friends too!
- Membership of Walthamstow Hypnobirthing Facebook group plus the E17 Hypnomums Social group to keep in touch with all your new friends and to get all the latest fabulous birth stories.
- Free Pregnancy Fitness or Pre Natal Pilates class during pregnancy.
- Free Baby Massage & Yoga class after the baby is born.
Private 1-2-1 courses can be booked at a time of your choice and costs £495, this includes all of the above also.
HYPNOBIRTHING RETREAT IN NORFOLK
New for 2022. Come to North Norfolk and do your Hypnobirthing course in a beautiful countryside location a mile from the seaside. These courses are run in my lovely traditional flint walled Norfolk home, you stay in a local Airbnb. Prices are the same as for the group course – £345, or the 1-2-1 course – £495.
You arrive Day 1 at lunchtime and settle into your lodgings. Then it’s the afternoon at my house on part 1 of the course. Home baked goodies for our breaks. Back to the bnb for a rest after we finish. That evening we cook you a 3 course meal at our house (included in the price). Then on Day 2 you can either have the morning by the seaside of Mundesley or Cromer and the afternoon for part 2 of the course, or the other way around. That night you can have dinner in the local Crown pub in our lovely village of Trunch. Reasonable prices and lovely friendly atmosphere. There are plenty of other local places to eat at if you wish.
Day 3 could be another morning by the seaside or in the woods or fields and then back home fully confident in your Hypnobirthing techniques and looking forward to your birth. Option to make a whole holiday of it and stay longer of course!) You will join Hypnomums club for regular practice and friendship and then meet some other great Hypnobirthers when you do class 3 (the Couples Refresher) on zoom a few weeks before your birth.
If you’d like to enquire about these special courses please email or message me.
Upcoming Course Dates:
March Sundays 5th and 12th from 10-1pm
IN HOUSE COURSES:
March Sat 25th & Sun 26th from 2.30-6pm
May Sat 20th & Sun 21st from 2.30-6pm
August Sat 5th & Sun 6th from 2.30-6pm
Courses run regularly, email for future dates if you don’t see what you require.
Please contact Jo if you need more information.