It is recommended that you start the course between 20-35 weeks, however if you start later then I will arrange for you to have some extra practice beforehand in the Hypnomums Club. In fact everyone is welcome to join Hypnomums Club before they start the course. It’s fun and sociable and you learn lots of extra info about antenatal, birth and postnatal matters.
There are two options for learning – either online via Zoom or In House, face to face. Both have exactly the same content and social possibilities, We set up our whats app groups and people start meeting up pretty quickly or chatting away on messenger.
The Zoom course consists of 3 classes. Two sessions that are 2.5hrs plus one evening just before your birth from 7.30-9.30pm. Class 2 is followed by dinner at a pub or restaurant in Walthamstow at a mutually agreed date.
The In House course consists of 3 classes. A Saturday from 3.30-7pm and Sunday from 3.30-6.30pm plus one evening just before your birth from 7.30-9.30pm. Class 2 is followed by dinner in a Walthamstow pub or restaurant at 7pm.
The cost for the Zoom course is £250, In House course is £345, both of which include an extensive package of extras:
- Comprehensive, easy to use digital Workfolder
- Extensive MP3 of relaxation and visualisation scripts
- Weekly Hypnomums Club sessions on zoom and periodically at The Toy Library
- Free Pregnancy Fitness or Prenatal Pilates class with my daughter, Chloe http://www.thebodypeople.co.uk
- Free Baby Massage and Yoga class with Chloe.
- Hypnomums Club membership – see benefits below.
The In House course (plus occasional Hypnomums club sessions) takes place at Walthamstow Toy Library.
Each woman also gets membership of the Hypnomums Club which meets twice weekly for free practice sessions.
- Free weekly practice sessions up until the birth. Meet women from other courses and make your “Baby-Mum” friends.
- Dads or partners Refresher sessions so they are really well prepared to be a great birth companion, plus they get to make friends too!
- Membership of Walthamstow Hypnobirthing Facebook group plus the E17 Hypnomums Social group to keep in touch with all your new friends and to get all the latest fabulous birth stories.
- Free Pregnancy Fitness or Pre Natal Pilates class during pregnancy.
- Free Baby Massage & Yoga class after the baby is born.
Private 1-2-1 courses can be booked at a time of your choice and costs £495, this includes all of the above also.
Upcoming Course Dates:
These are arranged on an ad hoc basis when the need arises. If you send me an email expressing your interest then I will set up a course.
EDIT:- January dates are Sunday 9th from 10-12.30 and Thursday 13th from 7-9.30pm.
IN HOUSE COURSES:
January – Saturday 29th from 3.30-7pm & Sunday 30th from 3.30-6.30pm.
March – Saturday 26th from 3.30-7pm & Sunday 27th from 3.30-6.30pm.
Courses run approximately every month, email for future dates if you don’t see what you require.