The course consists of 3 sessions – A Sunday morning (10.30-1.30), two weeks later a Sunday afternoon (4.30-6.30), followed by a social meal out at the local Castle pub which is a few minutes away.
There is also an extra Couples Refresher session on the first Monday evening of the month of the birth so that couples can recap all the techniques.
The cost is £345 which includes an extensive package of extras:
- Comprehensive, easy to use Workfolder
- Positive Birth Book by Milli Hill
- Extensive MP3 of relaxation and visualisation scripts
- Twice weekly Hypnomum Club sessions
- Hypnomum Club membership – see benefits below.
There is an Early-bird package of £315 if you pay the full fee one month before the course starts.
Another part of the Hypnobirthing package is a free Baby Massage and Yoga class with Jo after the baby is born. This is a lovely way to start your new life as a mother.
Each woman also gets membership of the Hypnomums Club which meets twice weekly for free practice sessions
- Free weekly practice sessions up until the birth. Meet women from other courses and make your “Baby-Mum” friends
- Dads or partners Refresher sessions so they are really well prepared to be a great birth companion, plus they get to make friends too!
- Membership of Walthamstow Hypnobirthing Facebook group to keep in touch with all your new friends and to get all the latest fabulous birth stories.
- Free Baby Massage & yoga class after the baby is born.
Private 1-2-1 courses can be booked in the comfort of your own home at a time of your choice and costs £495, this includes all of the above also.
Upcoming Course Dates:
- February Sunday 2nd from 10.30 – 1.30pm and Sunday 23rd from 4.30-6.30pm
- March Sunday 15th from 10.30 – 1.30pm and Sunday 29th from 4.30-6.30pm
Class 2 is followed by a social meal out at the lovely local pub called The Castle.
Courses run every month, email for future dates if you don’t see what you require.