Attending Hypnobirthing Classes You Will Learn:
- To achieve safer, easier and more comfortable birthing.
- To explode the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment to labour.
- Techniques of deep relaxation to help you eliminate the ‘Fear Tension Pain Cycle’
- To create your body’s own natural relaxant and to use your natural birthing instincts to birth your baby in a way that mirrors the way that nature intended.
- Natural ways to bring your body into labour without artificial chemical induction thereby reducing your risk of having medical intervention.
- How you and your birthing companion can create a birthing environment that is calm, serene and joyful, rather than tense and stressful.
- Gentle birthing techniques that allow you to breathe your baby into the world without the violence of hard, physical pushing.
- How the mind and emotions affect the body.
- Why labour hurts and why it doesn’t have to.
- Releasing fear, the enemy of labour.
- Preparing your mind and body for birthing.
- Avoiding artificial induction and episiotomy.
- Developing ultimate depth relaxation.
- Understanding the stages of labour.
- Preparing your Birth Plan.
- Tapping Nature’s own relaxant.
- Breathing your baby down for birth.
I also run a private Facebook group where you can find even more Hypnobirthing stories than the ones featured here. It’s also a forum of Hypnobirthing families to share ideas, experiences and encourage each other. There is a second page called E17 Hypnomums Social which has social events on it. Once you’ve signed up to Hypnobirthing I can then add you into these groups if you have a Facebook account.